Despite the fact that a native Android version of ADAMANT Messenger is already in development stage, there is a more convenient way for that moment to use it on all modern Android smartphones. You can easily install a messenger icon on your desktop to use it as an application.
- Open https://msg.adamant.im page in your mobile browser.
- Press the browser’s Menu button and then — “Add to Home screen”
3. Confirm your action and check the results — ADAMANT Messenger icon should be added to your desktop screen.
4. Open the ADAMANT Messenger application right from your desktop.
5. If you use a passcode on your mobile device and don’t hold big amount of tokens in your ADM Wallet, then you have an option not to enter your passphrase every time you want to use the Messenger. For doing so — go on the Settings tab of the app and uncheck the “Logout on tab close” option. This way the app won’t ask you to login with your passphrase right till you’ll logout manually.
Wish you an easy messaging! 😉